Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My 22th BirThDaY~

Finally free to upload my Birthday photo..cos 2day jus finish my presentation and working...last week reali + super bz week!~!~! My 1st round bday celebration on 29/3/08 at Cosmo Noodle Bar...abit earlier...cos my frens said they might not free on my bday,so they manage to give me a suprise and cele wif me ealier :)
~1st Round Bday Celebration~
~Chocolate cheese cake..delicious~

~HappY BirthdaY TO Me~

Chen+ ME +KikI


~Me & FanG~

LinG + Yee


2nd round Birthday celebration on 2/4


Go Go Ktv


~Chocolate Stawberry Cake~ i like the stawberry...hehe




Foo+Jock+Me+Manfred

Me & little sisters

Me & Babes

Thankz u guys cele bday wif me...luv ya so much

3 comments:

Rokugatsu said...

happy birthday again... sorry this year cant send u present..

Hibiki said...

Happy birthday!

Welcome to the bloggers world!

Janelle said...

wish you had a wonderful birthday!